Friday, December 28, 2007

Wow

Been a busy week. Sorry for the delay in getting a post out there. I was working every day except for Christmas and the rest were filled with festivities. Plus, our infant is sick, so it has been stressful.
Got a couple of pet projects I am working on. Otherwise, been busy with swimming lessons, etc. for the family.
Spent an hour playing Smarty Pants on the Wii with my wife last night. It was nice to get some time for us to have fun. My son really enjoys the Lego Star Wars game on Wii.
Will be missing the family get together in NY this year. Kind of sad, but it will be a full weekend and there is so much to do. I need to clean up after the holidays, the older boys have swimming Sat. morning, Brendan and I need to work on his Pinewood derby car for Cub Scouts, Brendan has piano on Sunday, and coming up on Monday is the High School Musical on ice event with Brendan and Mateo.
If you don't know what the High School Musical is, lucky you. It is kind of like the Disney version of the modern day Grease musical. Kids of all ages rave over this thing. Boy did Disney hit a home run with this one!! Anyway, really not looking forward to going into Philly on New Year's Eve for it, but hopefully it will work out. In retrospect I think we have been to every Disney on ice show there is/was. Kind of weird since I don't think I went to a single on-ice event as a kid. Wasn't really into that sort of thing.
Anyway, hope you are all doing well.
Talk to you soon!
-K

2 comments:

David J said...

Disney on Ice- that's what mothers and grandmothers are for. Here's what I do....I Jedi Mind Trick the Grandmom into paying for these rediculously overpriced tickets by getting her to volunteer that its her present to the kids for bday, xmas whatever. Then, I strategically volunteer to order the tickets for them, saving them the hassle. I go online, and oh no, only Sunday tickets during the afternoon are available. Everything is sold out! I order the Sunday tickets for mom, grandmom, and boys and voila- I have a peaceful, stress free, nag free sunday afternoon to sit in all my glory watching football. it's one of the things i am most proud of...go ahead, say it...its brilliant!!

furiousBall said...

dude, i'm telling you..

big hammer like on those battling robot shows