Thursday, November 29, 2007

See?

Alrighty then! I don't mean to gloat, but talk about CBH pulling through. In the last five days it corrected from the $35 range to nearing $40. Sell at $40, buy at $35-$36. As many times as possible between now and March.
Anyway, another fine pick is NUAN. They are a voice communications company that has deals with Tom-Tom and other card manufacturers. Get this: You can say your destination to the device and it will then map it out. How cool is that? Well, NUAN (Nuance Communications) makes that possible.
Check them out as a buy in the $19 range and a superbuy at the $18 range.
PCU (Southern Copper) looking to make a comeback.

On a completely unrelated topic. Superbad comes out on DVD soon. Buy it, rent it, whatever. Funniest goddamn movie I have seen in a while. I laughed the entire time. It is written from the vantage point of a pubescent-teen-male-just-about-to-graduate-high-school point of view. That explains why my wife wasn't that amused by it. I, however, found Mclovin to be the funniest character since Napolean Dynamite. Kudos to a quality comedy. Perhaps this wasn't the greatest 9-yr. anniversary movie to see.....

Well, nothing much else new around here. Trying to blog and work on a side project of mine own. Not sure of the value of it. Certainly not a quit-your-day-job type of thing. Perhaps it will have no takers. We'll see. I found a need I couldn't fulfill online and decided to make my own. While doing it, decided I could maybe try this out as a thing. Not finished. Got a bit of coding to do.
Let y'all see it when done (whenever the hell that is).

Well, much love to my homies...
-K

P.S. Oil barrel prices drop: XOM makes more money. Watch for record 1Q08 earnings if the price keeps dropping....Good buy? You decide. I vote yes to high dividends and great returns.

3 comments:

David J said...

so the rich get richer! quit stickin it paul to us poor folks! it takes money to make money....just kidding. i just dont have the ballz to buy individual stocks just because i have been burnt in the past too many times. i have the worst luck...buy something, it goes down. so next time i buy something, you short it, ok? case in point- not too long ago, bought google at 489. not many shares mind you, but a good chunk for me. it drops to 475, goes up to 485, down to 475, 470, up to 480, etc...i cant take it, i get out at a loss. the next 2 weeks, it goes up to 550. so what do i do? buy back in after it drops again around 485. it goes down again, i get out, and then up to 700. its my law...exponentially worse than Murphy's Law. Enjoy the weekend. I will try to update http://www.davidjsilver.blogspot.com/ this weekend for my fans as I know they are requesting something new. Check it out if you havent been there in some time. I promise you that you will be entertained..."DO I NOT ENTERTAIN!?" - what movie?

furiousBall said...

i want to see superbad, superbadly

kuntzy said...

of course it is Gladiator