Friday, November 16, 2007

Hello there!

Hey,
Van, happy to hear about the kids comin' to town. You will be a happier and healthier spirit for a while. Like having your batteries recharged.
Dave, I know man. Doesn't it seem like you work to live and then live to work? Like some kind of vicious cycle. The great thing about life is the in between. Loving, living, relaxing.
Don't under-estimate the power of a kid-hug.
On other news, turkey days snuck up on me and I am now starting to get excited. It means I can be thankful for surviving another year and had that many more hugs and love to savor.
Nothing to report on the market. It hit a 10-yr low today. wtf?
Well, folks, that's what gambling is all about. Legal or not, right?
Hope all is well out there in the rest of the land.
Couple of fascinating articles about the green-tech wave:
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/flat/bown/2007/green/item_59.html
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/flat/bown/2007/innovator_2.html
These people rock and will change the face of energy in the next 2 years. I just hope an pray big business doesn't get to them first.
Later,
-K

2 comments:

David J said...

hey Kuntzy,
that just doesnt sound and feel right typing that...dont know how you grew up without having issues so you are a stronger man than this guy...
stock market- just keep dollar cost averaging into it! who cares what its doing now. Ofcourse I cant follow my own instructions since CBH wont let me into the 401K until 4/1. LAME!! Just keep throwin into my Roth I guess. It goes up to 5000 next year right?

Paul, I got 7000 from my pension that I am rolling over....throw it into some funds so i am well diversified or go with your individual stock pix?

Hey, is that Van who lives in Medford Lakes? You know, I grew up there...my folks still are there...best place you can raise your kids Van...I hope you know that. Look how I turned out! Perfect!! I would be raising my kids there too but my wife didnt want to live with bugs. Marlton has no bugs according to her

furiousBall said...

hey david, yes i'm in ML. I like Marlton a lot too. don't tell her, but i've seen bugs in marlton too.